Broadly, this blog will be about three fields that fascinate me. There are a lot of things I’m curious about, but philosophy and technology and programming are three areas that consistently pique my interest.
Time will tell if this blog gets a more narrow focus. I’m too excited by ideas and possibilities to get too specific this early on. I know that goes against some conventional wisdom about focus, but I rarely accept conventional wisdom.
That said, I feel comfortable naming these categories of content that will likely show up in future posts:
- The human mind, how we think and feel, and what drives us to do what we do
- Technologies for getting more mileage and better outcomes out of our minds
- Big issues affecting us today and in the future including artificial intelligence, globalization, digital connectedness, communications, and changes in our planetary environment
- Strategies and resources and systems for coping with the changes brought about by the consequences of the technology we create
- How entrepreneurs are driving change with their wills, companies, and innovations
- Things I’m learning about software and web development
And just for fun some content on these topics:
- Books I’m reading
- People and resources I’m discovering and learning from
- Ideas and systems for having a better life
- Things that make me laugh
- Stories from my life
I hope you enjoy the blog and get value from it. Contact me any time at email@example.com.